Page 21 of 102 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Man

1. Superherohype has 2 more high res pics:

Good stuff, although it looks like Robert Downey couldn't tie together his goatee with his mustache right.

2. ALL FUCKIN' RIGHT, the suit pic in hi-res is hot sex. Stark's hair should be slicked down to his scalp and his beard square, though. Would it really have been so hard for the makeup department to take care of Downey's apparent facial follicle deficiency?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. OH SHIT MEGATON!
    AICN EXCLUSIVE! Guess Who’s Shooting His IRON MAN Role Today!!

Okay. This is a pretty big tidbit, and as far as I can tell, this is an exclusive. I haven’t seen any mention of this anywhere online, but it’s exciting news, and I have to share it with you guys.

Right now, if I had to wager on whether or not IRON MAN was going to be one of next summer’s big films, I’d say it will be. It seems like Jon Favreau has done everything right so far, and I’m hearing really exciting things about the action sequences and the casting, and I’ve been sold on Robert Downey Jr. since the moment he was announced.

Today, though, he’s shooting scenes featuring an actor who is a set-up for a larger Marvel continuity, and it’s exciting because I’m hoping this character can start showing up in other films, and we’ll start seeing Marvel Studios creating a larger world, one that exists outside the frames of the individual movies. This is a major step towards making that AVENGERS movie we’ve been hearing about. So who’s the actor? Who’s the character?

Sam Jackson. Nick Fury.

Count on it.

4. IT'S SAM JACKSON MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!1

This casting is bullshit. They should bring back David Hasslehoff! lol
    Last edited by Dolemite; 21 Jun 2007 at 11:56 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I for one am happy.

JBNagis

6. .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ironmancast.jpg 
Views:	573 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	24867  

Umm. who the hell are those other people??
    And where is the Manderin?

JBNagis

8. left to right:
    Terrence Howard as Jim "War Machine" Rhodes (he won't actually become War Machine though, at least not in this one)
    Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, Tony's secretary / love interest
    Robert Downey Jr as Tony "Iron Man" Stark (duh)
    Jeff "The Dude" Bridges as Obadiah "Iron Monger" Stane (i.e. the bad guy - Mandarin's not in this one)

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerrin View Post
    left to right:
    Terrence Howard as Jim "War Machine" Rhodes (he won't actually become War Machine though, at least not in this one)
    Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, Tony's secretary / love interest
    Robert Downey Jr as Tony "Iron Man" Stark (duh)
    Jeff "The Dude" Bridges as Obadiah "Iron Monger" Stane (i.e. the bad guy - Mandarin's not in this one)
    AH okay. I figured the brotha would be Rhodes. I just couldnt remember his name
    Im not really that big into iron man but ive read a few here and there.
    and i thought the mandarin was in this one. I swear i read an interview saying what they had planned for The Mandarin. Oh well. As long as Snipes is Black Panther and Tyrese IS NOT Luke Cage ill be happy

JBNagis

10. That photo looks badass. I don't know why, but it just looks so damn wicked.

BTW JB ... That was a rumor. One that was leaked from the SHH! Forum and other various fan messageboards. They thought Chow Yun Fat would be good as Mandarin. The rumor was later debunked.
    Last edited by Advocate; 23 Jun 2007 at 09:01 AM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.