Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 578910 LastLast

Thread: Anime Warpact Vol 1: Episode 1: No Fat Chick Otakus

1. Mushi-shi volume 1, I'm pissed because I watch anime with my brother and he didn't come home this weekend. I have volumes 2-5 sitting here waiting to be watched.

2. I knocked out the first volume of Galaxy Railway which was both long and awesome.

Shame -1 and Fame +1

3. Ooh, good timing, me finding this thread today. (I forget about this board, as it's kinda out in the boonies.) I'm about to finish off two series tonight, so I'll be able to see immediate progress.

Shame (including Netflix):

1. Ah! My Goddess (tv series)
    2. Best Student Council
    3. Castle in the Sky
    4. The Cat Returns
    5. Fate: Stay Night
    6. Fruits Basket
    7. Gankutsuou
    8. Hikaru No Go
    9. Howl's Moving Castle
    10. Kamichu
    11. Kiki's Delivery Service
    12. Kodocha
    13. Love Hina
    14. Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
    15. Mahoromatic
    16. Midori Days
    17. My Beautiful Girl Mari
    18. My Neighbor Totoro
    19. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
    20. Now and Then, Here and There
    21. Paniponi Dash
    22. Paradise Kiss
    23. Porco Rosso
    24. Revolutionary Girl Utena
    25. R.O.D. the TV Series
    26. Royal Space Force: Wings of Honneamise
    27. Serial Experiments Lain
    28. Steamboy
    29. Strawberry Marshmallow

A lot of these I know little to nothing about. I just added 'em to my queue 'cause they looked cute, or had good reviews. If I watch the first disc and don't like it, I won't continue, and just subtract from my Shame, but not add to my Fame. Thanks.

4. Hikaru no Go is good stuff. I rewatched all 75 episodes last week for the hell of it instead of tackling my pile of shame.

5. Dang I forgot about this board too, but then again I don't post much anymore.

I would contribute, but I've not bought any anime in a LONG time and quit DLing stuff years ago. I'm planning on buy Appleseed deus ex machina 2 soon though. I've watched everything I've got.

I tend to read more manga than anything. Back before my old comp crashed I was watching Hikaru no go online untill I got too far behind and missed episodes while they were up.

6. Here's my list hope it's not too late

1.Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
    2.Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann
    3. Kiba
    4. Now and Then Here and Now
    5. Darker than BLACK
    6. Tenju Tenge

That's all I can think of right now so whats my number 6? I don't really know what I'm doing. Also whats the rule on ongoing anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Pokemon is done. What a great show, I'm actually thinking about getting Orange Islands now; someone talk me either in or out of it.
    The battles at the end of the Orange Islands are really awesome. I can't remember much else cause it's been so long since I've watched it, but that was the most memorable thing.
    Last edited by Anal Kaboom; 08 May 2008 at 10:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. Ok so here's my pile of shame as of right now not.

Grenadier vol 1-3
    Devil May Cry vol 1&2
    The Third vol 1&2
    Green Green vol 1-3
    The Galaxy Railways vol 1-6
    Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus
    Red Garden vol 4
    Pumpkin Scissors vol 3
    The Prince of Tennis vol 1-3
    Tokyo Majin vol 3
    xxxHolic vol 1&2
    Tusbasa/xxxHolic movies

So all and all Shame +26

8. I finished one more volume of Railways, the first volume of Noein and I also watched 5 Centimeters Per Second. But, I also picked up Maetel Legend so:

Shame - 2 and Fame +3

9. Finished Groove Adventure Rave. The anime ended at about the same spot where I stopped the manga at a few years ago... maybe I should continue reading the manga.

Shame -1, Fame +1.

10. Grendel hooked me up with some awesome shit:

Full Metal Panic Fumoffo Box
    Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid Box
    The GokuSen Box

So Shame +10