Page 75 of 248 FirstFirst ... 617173747576777989 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Apple Games Thread

1. Super Quick Hook, from the Hook Champ guys;

Out next month. Insta-buy.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial View Post
    rumored [Espgaulda II] price 5 bucks.
    Confirmed and sold

3. Surprised this hasn't been posted yet, multitasking + iPhone XBL style game network announced today for OS 4.

http://kotaku.com/5512661/iphone-get...ng-this-summer
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by apple
    Folders: The new firmware update will allow you to create folders on your device so you can, say, put all of your games in one folder and not spread them!out all over your home screen.
    About. Fucking. Time.

5. Sounds great. Love my phone even more now.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Yeah this is a great update. Sucks to be OpenFeint tho

They do seem to be taking it on the chin, which is good. Shame apple didn't just buy them out.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

7. Folders and wallpaper control is mindblowing!!!!!!!!!! Lol
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Espgaluda II for iphone is out, I grabbed it and played through the first two stages.

My impressions so far: It's really fucking good. The touch controls are similar to Space Invaders and work perfectly. I had no difficulty dodging through tight boss bullet waves, in fact the only time I died on the first to stage was my own fault for going the wrong way and getting myself trapped. It's really amazing. There should be no question, if you have a 3rd gen system you should be buying this immediately.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Can't find it. What did you search for?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Remember where he lives?