Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reno + Shirt Ninja + Soul Calibur

1. Where'd you get that, Reno? Help me look for Ivy's sword-whip!

2. I got it for winning a Soul Calibur 2 tournament at E3 this year. Two other people got the sword (I won on the GameCube, the other two won on Xbox and PS2). The sword is pretty tall, it goes up to the bottom of my rib cage, and I'm around 6'2
    If my memory of her has an expiration date, let it be 10,000 years.

3. That sword is still badass. I think you should take it to arcades with you and ask the kids if they want to play "Soul Caliber 2 for realz!"
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. <random thought>
    ninja's shouldn't be indoors, and they don't associate with homey-like curtains

5. got it for winning a Soul Calibur 2 tournament at E3 this year
    Dang. Guess I have to make my own then...

And yeah, f I had that giant of a sword of yours I'd probably carry it wherever I go. Man, is it real steel!? Could I, like, impale... eeer.. say bahn, with that thing? I mean like, from his bum up through and out his mouth kinda thing?

6. That's an awesome prize, too bad they don't seem to sell those things regularly. Some more pics of the sword would be pretty too.

7. Hey AFX, did you get a prize for placing in the top 3 in a Semi-National Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance skill tournament?

8. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Hey AFX, did you get a prize for placing in the top 3 in a Semi-National Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance skill tournament?
    Yeah, a "phonecall" from deceased actor Trevor Goddard.

9. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Hey AFX, did you get a prize for placing in the top 3 in a Semi-National Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance skill tournament?
    I think they gave away cash prizes or something, but I just walked away like Ryo(u) at the end of Street Fighter 2. The fight itself is all the reward I need. The fight and a T-Shirt that says "I placed in the top three in a Semi-National Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance Skill Tournament and all I got was this fucking T-Shirt."

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico