Page 1 of 23 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: VO:OT

1. VO:OT

That's right...

http://kotaku.com/5159889/virtual-on...box-360-its-on

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	virtual_on_xbla.jpg 
Views:	930 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	44057  
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. My initial reaction was "Oh shit!" But then I realized Virtual On is only fun with the dual sticks.

3. You are very wrong.

Also this is pretty awesome. Having competition in this game is something I've wanted for years.

4. Your mother is only fun when she's playing with two sticks.

I'm interested.

#$#$*(&$(#*&#(P$*&#@()&*()$#&*UFKJSFHSFIOPSLKFHDS(*&#@$()P*UYKLJFHLSHKLFHSDKLFHDSLKH( *#&$()*#UHKLJFSLD

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    But then I realized Virtual On is only fun with the dual sticks.
    If I could have fun with this using the Dreamcast controller, I sure as hell will enjoy it with dual analog sticks and the triggers/bumpers on the 360 controller.
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. VOOT VOOT!

8. This news has cheered me up considerably. VO:OT is probably in my top 20 all time.

9. I just hope it has solid netcode and a half decent party/matchmaking system. That's all I ask. Half decent. PLEASE SEGA!
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. Yay!