Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: The season is upon us!

1. The season is upon us!

December first marks the official start of the season (usually Black Friday, but December works better as many of us are on vacation and such.). If you are tired of getting stuck to by "the man", if you like Christmas, or if you think your avatar would look better with a funny Christmas hat on, put a christmas hat in your AV on December 1st.

Also, if you see somebody with a "lucky Charms" style hat or a Plunger on their head, punch them in the stomach. Literally and figuratively.

IT IS ON!

2. I missed out last year....

Time to modify my AV.

Should I put the hat on Batman or the Joker?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Christmas hat on Batman, Plunger on alive and dead Joker.

But remember, wait until December 1st. Though you guys should post your new avs here.

Also, if you don't have "teh photoshop skillz" just make a post here requesting a modified av.

PS: Somebody please pick up the slack as I have NO photoshop skills.

PPS: If somebody offers you a Festivus Avatar, say no and kick them in the shins.

It'll be done tonight, when I get home.

I could do a few hats on some people if the need arises.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Here is what I will be touting this holiday season:

Also, if somebody wants to make a signature banner that champions the cause, you will be the shit.

7. I'd like to participate this year, as I missed out last year. But first, I'll need an av that actually looks normal with an Xmas hat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

8. YEAH! SANTA HATS ARE BACK!
    The Jolly Mech Gouki will lead the way again, this year:

But, until then, I'm goin' pilgrim...
    I don't care what Radio Shack or the other retailers say, it is NOT Christmas season until I see Santa at the end of the Macy's Parade!

9. Could someone put a tiny hat for lil' Rue to the left, I have no PS skillz.

10. i'm going to try the christmas hat thing, but just in case, does anyone have a stock image that would work with my av?