Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Soda Go Bad Past Its Expiration Date?

1. Does Soda Go Bad Past Its Expiration Date?

There's a case of 7 month old mountain dew that I really want to mix with some wine (I don't really like the wine), I'm sure it's flat but other than that are there any ill-effects to drinking 7 month past due soda (sealed cans)?

2. You just might have some ill effects from mixing Mountain Dew with wine. What the fuck is wrong with you?

3. I'd imagine not since some people are considering drinking holiday soda from a year or two ago.

EDIT: And what the hell is wrong with you?
    All is well.

4. Just getting my holiday buzz on in style, leave me be.

oh and thanks for the advice

Wine and Mountain Dew? WTF?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

lol faggot

7. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy
    Just getting my holiday buzz on in style
    Mountain Dew + wine = 0 style.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

8. A couple years ago my little brother drank some old Diet Coke that was in the garage that passed its expiration date. It gave him pretty bad diarrhea. First and only time I've seen someone drink old soda... May or may not happen again. I know I'm not going to risk it!

Probably.

I have consumed Dr. Pepper that's a decade old, though (assuming it's made the same time as the copyright date that is printed on the can).

10. I had some Crystal Pepsi about 6 months after expiration. Nothing nasty happened. My aunt used to keep soda in her pantry for years and years. I'm not dead yet.
    Donk