Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon RPG

1. Dragon RPG

Sega has a teaser site up for an unannounced Dragon RPG. I have no clue what the hell it is but the teaser site makes me so hyped especially once I found out the people involved. Everything is supposed to be unveiled in the September 26th issue of Famitsu. Just watch it be a cellphone game from that music (hopefully for the DS at least).

Producer - Rieko Kodama (Phantasy Star/Skies of Arcadia)
    Director - Kazuya Niinou (Etrian Odyssey)
    Sound Composer - Yuzo Koshiro (Too much stuff)
    Character Design - Mota (???)
    Last edited by Mikhal; 16 Sep 2008 at 10:36 AM.

2. World wants: Panzer Dragoon for PS3
    World gets: Dragon Hunter: Grind of Solemnicitiousness for DS
    -Kyo

3. I like the NES-tastic music.

and lol:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dragon.gif 
Views:	103 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	40383  

4. It'll be a DS or Wii game.

Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    World wants: Panzer Dragoon for PS3
    World gets: Dragon Hunter: Grind of Solemnicitiousness for DS
    IBTN

6. The music on the teaser site makes me think DS.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Here's Mota's site. Those of you who can read moon language need to tell us what else he's done!

Quote Originally Posted by Babel Fish
    Applause less
    If > there is no just chairman and [te] summer draws also the sea it is good, you think!
    But with secondary chairman shank?

> It is to stoop [kita]! The [te], as for thing as for the prey of the next eye band it is to stoop with the shank
    On the next eye band time line using, whether like is. Laughing

> The [ze] where the wallpaper becomes matter of concern!
    Some case message it received to in addition to. Color and size adjusting the fact that you find with this, you use.
    http://vipvipblogblog.blog119.fc2.co...entry-220.html

> In substance eye band! Coming, the [ze] which does not become aware!
    And it was universal [kiyara] which it can correspond in yellow in the eye band, REPT (the ´⊥ 丶) 丿

Method of drawing the SD picture furthermore the air which evolves does > in comparison with last year. Big and round especially the [me] [me]. It is good….
    The fish -, thank you. When [chi] [bi] [kiyara] you can praise, it is delightful, is, -

> The Beijing Olympics seeing, we which is [hun] swimming began with influence of try on. [chiyokimochiii]
    Skill of the hand brassiere among those with get shank.

> As for we [kabutomushi] group
    > Favorite [kabuto]
    [miyamakuwagata] or [tsu] [ke] [ze]?

Whether >figma you buy Nagato, or buy stooping, being troubled, the hair stooped and stopped the [tsu] [te] which width it may take. It is lovely
    The photograph should have been taken and pass is attached to feeling and is funny is, the twin tail.

Although >figma [miku] you just bought, figma it is to stoop it became desired,…
    It is lovely, is, -. When there is an anger face, whether it was better!

> It is to stoop [kawaii]! Whether the [u] - it is, you probably will buy. Unless so the umbrella which has it is, whether it is lonesome.
    Because it is the beginning figma, you just stoop and, but the handle when it is set, don't you think? pleasantly so is. Itchy.

> Also the pear of this year being sweet, it is good with the Jewish sea!
    [shiyari]! The [tsu] you question and it started are and are. It is enviable, -. The pear is tasty, don't you think? the pear.

> Just a little smelling, like www> [mota] it is ill-smelling
    The Rafflesia closing that petal.

> The [mota] wallpaper it is it is the [ji], - DREPT (the *´∀ `*) the no
    [enkaunto] is possible to the person who uses same ones, with! Also the wallpaper of ZEN uses [kore].

> The new work of new paying/inserting hearing, dragon.sega.jp seeing, with name of cod [kiyaradeza] surprise! It is the pleasure
    Message thank you to in addition to! Because [morimori] we have drawn, we ask may.

Message thank you. Being able to reply to everything it is not, but you have looked pleasantly.

9. Genesis confirmed!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0917.png 
Views:	471 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	40384  

10. I've already borrowed (stolen) that image.