Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Fightin' dirty: Genital-based fighting game attacks.

1. Fightin' dirty: Genital-based fighting game attacks.

Yup, you read it right. I've decided to compile a list of all known attacks in fighting games that make use of the character's "naughty bits", so to speak. Here's a few to start with- please feel free to add to it...

Victor from Darkstalkers- he grabs you with his friggin' asscheeks and hurls you across the screen. Also avaliable in super electric form. Disturbing.

Tiffany from Project Justice- She grabs you, rubs your head into her chest for a few seconds, and then SMACKS you right in the face with her breasts. Thank you, ma'mn, may I have another?

King from KoF/CvS- They could be coming from her foot, I suppose...but her "Venom Strike" fireballs sure look like they're coming from her...um...her...you know...

Scottish guy from some shitty Atari Jaguar fighting game- I forget the name of the game, but I think the guy's name was Angus. Anyway, I never played it, but I read a review of this game in a magazine. It was a 2D fighter using digitized characters ala MK 1-3. Anyway, this one fighter was a Scottish guy wearing a kilt, and one of his attacks involved him lifting up said kilt and shooting a fireball out of, um, well, I guess his cock. I bet it was a great, great game. My loss.

X-pac in WWF Smackdown 3- I'll admit to being a wrestling fan, despite the fact that some of the aspects can seem a bit gay, seeing as there's two oiled guys rolling around together in front of a cheering crowd, but let's move beyond that. There's this wrestler in WWF Smackdown 3 named X-pac, and one of his very favorite moves is called the "Bronco Buster". It involves beating down his opponent until they're stunned and in a seated position next to the bottom turnbuckle, and then jumping onto their chest and ramming them mercilessly in the face with his sweaty testicles, over and over. No homoeroticism in that maneuver, nosir.

Rikishi in WWF Smackdown 3- Rikishi's a big, fat, lovable guy who likes to dance and who wrestles in, of all things, a thong. Yet another staunch advocate of hetrosexuality, our friend Rikishi's favorite maneuver involves "backing that ass up" on his opponent and forcing their face deep, deep within the confines of his asshole. In other circles this pratice is known as "salad tossing", but here it's known as "sports entertainment". Children love Rikishi.

That's good to start with. Anyone?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I can't believe you didn't mention Jonny Cage...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

3. P.S. Angus is from a game called Way of the Warrior.
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. That was just quality toilet humor.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable
    I can't believe you didn't mention Jonny Cage...
    I second that. Cage is the original ball smacker.

Hugo from SF3 gets hit in the Family Jewels often enough. One of his hit animations has him airborne whilst grabbing his poor bruised naughty bits...

6. I thought that Angus was from Kasumi Ninja or something. It was one of those games that was supposed to be the Jaguar's saviour but it was anything but. Way of the Warrior was a shitty 3DO fighting game from *wait for it* Naughty Dog. Yes indeed, Sony's personal fart catchers had to pay the bills somehow, and they made that slice of ass with $70,000 of their own money.

7. Yep, Angus did come from Kasumi Ninja, on Jaguar.

I also pick up Jonny Cage for some nut punching.

Sophitia from Soul Calibur does some nice balls/knee damage as well, and says "I'm Sorry" while doing it

8. Originally posted by phoenix angel wing
    That was just quality toilet humor.
    Why, thank you. That's what I'm all about.
    BTW, I love your sig. Sky Gunner has such a cool art style...

Yeah, Angus was from Kasumi Ninja, not Way of the Warrior. That's it.

As for Johnny Cage and Sophitia, I didn't even think of them. Of course, I was thinking of people that attack with their genitals, not normal attacks that targeted other people's genitals, but I guess anything genital-related is fair game now, kids!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Well, Not a fighting game, but Legend of Dragoons on PSX, had Rose character, and she had one really weird magic special:

Demon Gate: She flyes into the air, lays horizontal, and enemies get sucked up in between her legs for some damage !!!!

The Demon Gate that is

10. Erm...Did I say WotW?! I meant Kasumi...yeah, that's the ticket.