A Miserable Podcast of Secrets 10
Talk Your Way Out of This, Dungeon Man
Article by Nick Vlamakis (Email)
February 1st 2012, 07:05PM
In this week's video game podcast, we recall the great BioWare games - meaning, of course, that we talk a lot about RPG elements, in-game dating, and Star Wars.
In episode 10 (four better than George Lucas ever produced!):
- Creaky intros
- Picking a class and surviving in the Baldur's Gate series
- How do you prefer your fantasy games?
- The triumph of Knights of the Old republic
- The saddest Wookiee
- Misleading dialogue options
- The off-Asia of Jade Empire
- Mass Effect is tremendous, except for the inventory screen
- The female Commander Shepard's way with words
- Continuity between your Mass Effect save files
- An extended Dragon Age debate
- Mzo gets angry about Hoth
- The companion system in The Old Republic
- "Any shuttle port in a storm" - sexy treachery in TOR
- BioWare's future in the MMO field
- The legality of human-Wookiee relationships
- Hero Academy on iOS - how much is pink worth to you?
- Half-Minute Hero holds up very well
- My Resident Evil demo died!
A Miserable Podcast of Secrets
DIRECT PLAYER (may not show in Chrome)
RIGHT-CLICK (CONTROL-CLICK) AND SAVE
Miserable Podcast of Secrets - Episode 10.