A Miserable Podcast of Secrets 11
Everyone Get Down! He's Got a Laser Gun!
Article by Nick Vlamakis (Email)
February 8th 2012, 11:14PM
This week's show is on video game peripherals, which we also take to include controllers.
Some of the topics are:
- Dealing with the paddle in our earliest years
- The joystick evolves then gets razed
- Eric's evil dollie forces him to buy a ColecoVision
- Kids get R.O.B.-bed by Nintendo
- The Mario Bros./Duck Hunt tape?
- Gyromite musical interlude
- The Zapper's extraterrestrial technology
- Gumshoe Mad Libs
- Again with the Nintendo "tapes"
- Mzo shows off his FBI training
- Secret Nintendo Fun Club Power Pad meetings
- The Power Glove is pretty garbage
- It's all in the name: Super Scope vs. Menacer
- Peripherals done right: the NES Advantage
- U-Force, Captain Power and the Activator: lessons forgotten
- Eric only played DDR in a dark, soundproof room underground
- Super Scope 6: grandpappy to the Wii sensor bar
- The Rumble Pak and its AAA heart
- The analog revolution
- How much better are wireless control pads?
- The detailed reality of the gargantuan Steel Battalion controller
- Two trance vibrators = longest relationship you'll ever have
- VMU, we hardly got to know you
- Would a Game Genie or other console game hacker sell today?
- Undeserved negative rep on Xbox Live
- Samba de Amigo needs to come back the right way
- Puzzle Juice - Tetris meets Scrabble
- Mass Effect 2's "awesome button"
- The terror of long, black hair and unskippable cut scenes in Corpse Party
A Miserable Podcast of Secrets
DIRECT PLAYER (may not show in Chrome)
RIGHT-CLICK (CONTROL-CLICK) AND SAVE
Miserable Podcast of Secrets - Episode 11.