A Miserable Podcast of Secrets 15
A Mini Milestone
Article by Nick Vlamakis (Email)
March 17th 2012, 02:57AM
It turns out the PlayStation Vita launch lived up to the hype. This week, we take a look at the systems strong and weak points, including hardware and games, then we consider what may lie ahead.
- Invisible War, invisible reviewer
- How is the Vita's different from other PlayStation hardware launches?
- Eric's expensive OCD
- Using the Vita to fight crime
- Screen protectors
- Vita launch bundles - 3G or not 3G?
- How the Vita exits games and handles multitasking
- A touch-only GUI
- Having to leave the game to refer to the manual
- Vita is at the forefront of the push to direct downloads of full games
- The strange way the Vita deals with save files
- Preventing piracy
- Athena ushers in the next level of portable gaming
- Bad news for nail biters with "fat finger syndrome"
- One PSN account per memory card
- Lumines on the Vita
- Is the price of entry too high for the Vita to attract a broader audience?
- Eric on Wipeout 2048
- Developing for the Vita long term
- Gimmicky controls in Uncharted: Golden Abyss
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus - how do you say "Ryu"?
- The definitive version of Rayman Origins
- Uncharted 2's hilarious "caravan of courage"
- Weapon switching in Ninja Gaiden - the return of Chris's unsexy cat girls
- The Darkness II is not a race
- Crazy Aunt Sarah
- The disappointing parts of Syndicate
- Chris swears Tera Online is an MMO with decent combat
- Bahn's eye wanders to other fighters and other handhelds
- The advantages of buying fighting games for the PS3 and Vita
- DLC milking
- Sometimes you play Mass Effect, sometimes Mass Effect plays you
- Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume in detail
A Miserable Podcast of Secrets
DIRECT PLAYER (may not show in Chrome)
RIGHT-CLICK (CONTROL-CLICK) AND SAVE
Miserable Podcast of Secrets - Episode 15.