A Miserable Podcast of Secrets 18
The Magic Should Never Die at Home
Article by Nick Vlamakis (Email)
April 5th 2012, 01:51AM
Listen to the last of our three-part series on console launch titles. We tackle the current generation this time around, drawing some surprising conclusions and sharing a lot of laughs along the way.
Some of the highlights:
- Your choice: a $1200 DudeBro 360 or the $100 PissBox 360
- Rare broke - could even Nintendo fix it again?
- The 360's lackluster performance in Japan
- What's worse - Sneak King in HD or Dead Rising in SD?
- A joust over Joust
- What was meant to get people excited about the PS3 launch?
- Why the PS3's launch list was better than the 360's
- Link forces gamers to buy a Wii at the point of a sword
- The Red Steel deception
- Don't like cutesy games? Here, drink this
- The Wii had more AA and AAA launch games than any other system!
- The Virtual Console reveals the big secret of Sin & Punishment
- Nintendo wins top honors this week, but only by cheating
- Who had the best launch line-up ever?
- A plan to save the Dreamcast in 1999 by planning in 2012
- Dynasty Warriors Crack . . . er, Next
- Mass Effect 2 versus the original
- Mass Effect 3 needs "a feminine patch"
- The oddities in Wipeout 2048
- What, pray tell, could bring more glee than Disney on Kinect or Wii?
- Hulk Hogan's Main Event is so bad that it gives you an Achievement for abandoning it
A Miserable Podcast of Secrets
DIRECT PLAYER (may not show in Chrome)
RIGHT-CLICK (CONTROL-CLICK) AND SAVE
Miserable Podcast of Secrets - Episode 18.