Ys: The Ark of Napishtim
The perennial Ys series makes its portable debut.
Preview by (Email)
May 30th 2005
The Ys series is one of the longest running RPG franchises of all time.Ys: The Ark of Napishtim is a new chapter in the adventures of the red-headed hero, Adol Christin. Adol embarks on his greatest adventure yet as he explores hidden islands in the great vortex of Canaan. He battles with three magical swords imbued with elemental powers to uncover the secrets that lie in Canaan’s mysterious whirlpools. Now on the PSP portable, gamers-on-the-go can experience the beautiful visuals, distinct storytelling, exciting plot twists and unique characters that set Ys apart from other action RPGs.
- Power-up three magical swords to gain special abilities, combinations, and attacks
- Combines real-time, fast-paced action and strategic boss battles
- Multiple mini-games using characters from the game exclusively for the PSP portable
- Listen to the game’s complete soundtrack with the Ys Jukebox mode
- Unlock character profiles in an extensive Ys character database
- Highly popular and best-selling Japanese RPG franchise