New screenshots inside.
Preview by (Email)
January 7th 2005
NARC is a mission-based 3rd-person action game set against a stylized, modern-day backdrop of the War on Drugs. Players take on the roles of elite NARC squad members Marcus Hill, a DEA Agent with a squeaky clean image and Jack Forzenski, a cop on probation and fresh out of rehab. Together they investigate a new mystery drug that has hit the streets called liquid soul. In the fight against a powerful international drug cartel Marcus and Jack will encounter a web of lies, betrayals, and a cast of underworld characters. Will they succeed in their war or will they give into the temptation?
- Walk the line or Cross it. Players decide whether to play it straight as a good cop or to follow the crooked path as a bad cop, as they face the seedy underbelly of the criminal world.
- It’s Addictive. Use drugs and get that extra edge, but be careful, a full blown drug addiction can bring a police career to quick and bitter end.
- Criminal Bustin’ Mayhem. Busting criminals is critical to solving mission objectives and maintaining the proper badge rating required for a law abiding narcotics officer.
- High Production Value. Hollywood voice talent includes Bill Bellamy (Fastlane, Any Given Sunday), Michael Madsen (Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill), Ron Perlman (Blade II, Hellboy) and Michael Wincott (The Crow, The Count of Monte Cristo).
- Pulse Pounding Back-beat. Experience a solid soundtrack of 21 songs that combines classic R&B tracks with custom urban beats created exclusively for NARC.
- Bring the Battle to the Street. Wield an arsenal of hi-tech police weaponry and engage in rough, authentic street-fighting in an all out assault on crimes like robbery, vandalism, and muggings.
- Powerful Arcade Heritage. Inspired by the smash arcade hit in 1988, the infamous NARC squad returns in a stylized, modern-day backdrop against the War on Drugs.