Register To Participate, Reduce Ads, Win Free Stuff
Talk about video games, movies, music, news, and technology without wading through a thousand dumb kids and dozen exclamation points after each sentence. Try it out for a few days and remember what it's like to breathe Internet air without getting two lungs full of stupid.
Click Here Now To Register and Always Have Something New Worth Reading
I just had to share this. My nerd rage is off the chart.
There was a group of three guys in here, I'd say in their late teens early twenties. They're all looking at N64 games. One of them wants to buy A Bug's Life because his girlfriend liked it and Bomberman Hero because Bomberman is the greatest ever. While I can't disagree with the overall sentiment of Bomberman being the fairly great, his reign of greatness ended on the SNES.
Anyway, they see Excitebike 64 and the rest goes
The nicest thing about the Christmas season is that it's about the only time of year I get to see females who aren't complete hags.
98% of my customer base is male. The remaining 2% are either nerd emo girls who wear way too much make up and eat way too many Twilight emblazoned candy bars or they are haggard neighborhood moms with about a hundred miles of bad highway running down their hollow faces. I know there are hot moms out there, but they must all go to the mall locations 11 months
Updated 15 Dec 2011 at 06:55 PM by Some Stupid Japanese Name