"I Like To Use the Word 'Janky'"
We focus on Blizzard this week, especially its big-three franchises. Take a look at some of the discussion topics and get your copy of the podcast below.
- Mzo's profanity pledge
- Chux on a space gondola with Romana
- Broken promises, busted arcades, Tarzan speak
- Let TNL fill your stockings
- World of Warcraft and commitment
- MMOs need time to cook
- Mists of Pandaria and the look of your gear
- The future of WoW and Project Titan
- The evolution of the Warcraft games
- Diablo's influence and addictiveness
- Did Diablo II spoil the formula?
- Who's updated his PSO's hunter's license?
- Diablo III's always-online $cheme
- Spending real money for online swag (PC and Xbox Live)
- The promise of StarCraft
- How similar are Blizzard's big three?
- Playing with strangers
- Warcraft III's melding of RTS and RPG elements
- The jaw-dropping CGI in Diablo II and Warcraft III
- StarCraft II: "it's a game"
- Nick defends classic games from a hysterical noob [Athena mention]
- All we want for Christmas is to be laid off (with extra heavy breathing!)
- Super Mario 3D Land design and challenge
- Shinobi 3DS: not just "Sega good"
- One man takes a stand for Otomedius Excellent, sounds like Emo Philips
- Dark Souls teaches people to accept death
- Jumping and momentum in Mario handheld games
- Mario as Leatherface in Super Tanooki Skin 2D
- 3D settings on the 3DS
- Zelda and "hot ass" in the same sentence is not a compliment
- We're starting to think Zelda needs voice acting
- PoP needs TLC
- Sly Cooper brings folks together, Oto X rips them apart again
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, like lobster stuffed with tacos
- How to annoy NPCs and yourself in Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Bears in Skyrim are terrifying
- Did WWE '12 kill Nick's Xbox?
- The heartless evil of Xbox power supplies
On the way:
- Better noise reduction
- Intro/outro music
- iTunes link
- The lost episodes
DIRECT PLAYER (may not show in Chrome)
RIGHT-CLICK AND SAVE
Miserable Podcast of Secrets - Episode 4.