Page 10 of 471 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. If Sunfire and Sunspot are different people, I might have totally gotten excited for no reason.

edit: I meant this one:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Is that batman in the blue and black with the sword or whatever the fuck? Batman looks like a fag these days.

I like the harlequin figure. Of corse, if i owned it, I'd just leave it in weird sex positions around the apartment for guest to find.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Is that batman in the blue and black with the sword or whatever the fuck? Batman looks like a fag these days.
    Nightwing (Robin all grown up and proving he's still a weenie.

Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    edit: I meant this one:
    I just typed it wrong, we're thinking of the same character. No, he hasn't come out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigana View Post
    While alternators are amazing, most of the Diaclone transformers(cars) were really nice(Sideswipe in particular) and diecast. It's when they started making plastic formers the aestethic changed.

And dinoriders plz

looking back at those pictures, I think we were tricked as kids. dinoriders was just a trick to get kids to buy realistic looking dinos and not those shitty rubber ones from dollar tree. Jesus, that battle armor looks like such an obvious after thought now.

6. ...so?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. They started selling the Dinoriders molds in Museums, IIRC.

8. I still have a DinoRiders promo episode or two laying around that came with the toys.

9. I've got the little hammerhead alien figure somewhere.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Dig the variant B & W comic paint:

That is so amazingly sexy.

Too bad I can't bring myself to buy toys anymore.