Page 2 of 324 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Go, Economy!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bojack View Post
    Who gives a shit what cereal comes out ever??? Quaker already wins for life with Honey Oh's.
    Oh, shit...can I change my vote?

Honey Grahm Oh's are fucking awesome. Too bad the boxes are so damn tiny and expensive.

2. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    Oh, shit...can I change my vote?

Honey Grahm Oh's are fucking awesome. Too bad the boxes are so damn tiny and expensive.
    It's essentially heroin you put in milk. Quaker knows this too. I tell my wife to not buy them because of this.

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

3. It's like this thread: a big crunchy bowl. Except the thread is full of fail, instead of cereal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Cocoa Pebbles FTW. It makes chocolate milk.

5. This thread started off not delivering, then it just went apeshit and delivered like Fed Ex.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch, fuckers.

6. He's just singing to the wrong crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. It's my favorite when the person who started the thread just throws up their hands and goes "fuck it! you wanna talk cereal? awesome. it's the best."

8. Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch, fuckers.
    I remember during the whole Atkins craze they actually made that shitty version which had 90% less awesome (read: Sugar) and tasted like ass. Stores around me were stocking that shit like crazy and leaving out the original version.

I like Crunch Berries a lot too, it's too bad they took away that "Oops, all berries" version. That was the shit.

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    It's my favorite when the person who started the thread just throws up their hands and goes "fuck it! you wanna talk cereal? awesome. it's the best."
    In the anime thread we started talking about how much Bon Jovi sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. It's true. Bon Jovi does suck.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 17 Mar 2008 at 05:42 PM. Reason: the life out of the american dollar