Page 1269 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 125512651267126812691270127112731283 ... LastLast
Results 12,681 to 12,690 of 14255

Thread: Election Thread 2008 MAKE SURE YOU VOTE

1. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    I'm talking about the TNL Posters ... oh wait you're saying Yoshi is doing it too. True, but Yoshi is but one man. TNL is like a Hive mind mentality.
    Yoshi and Biff and Spo, all in a block. Look at the last couple pages when they were jerking each other off.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Why should we vote for McCain again, sir? You've not once been able to put that one forth properly.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Ha. You're funny. If you remember I also said it was for other reasons too. But like a typical politician ... let's all pick and choose parts of the whole to better serve your own beliefs.

Nice.
    The only other reason I can remember you reciting is because you hate the democrat in charge of your state.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'd like bbobb to name the person on his side in this thread that has made as many thorough, well thought out posts as I have.
    I know of three that are on his side. But I'll wait to see if he can name them.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'd like bbobb to name the person on his side in this thread that has made as many thorough, well thought out posts as I have.
    You've made many thorough well thought out posts on TNL, but in this thread? I'd say your percentage on that is about 10-15%.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    edit: Unfortunately, I keep getting "help" from all the wrong places.
    Well, ain't that a bitch.

You must know how McCain feels!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Specifically, Burg, Frog, YAWA, Squall. Possibly Haohmaru as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    You've made many thorough well thought out posts on TNL, but in this thread? I'd say your percentage on that is about 10-15%.
    That's probably right. There's too much white noise bullshit to get much higher than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Enlighten me. burg is the only conceivable choice.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That's probably right. There's too much white noise bullshit to get much higher than that.
    why you bringing race into this?