Page 403 of 968 FirstFirst ... 389399401402403404405407417 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. "I'm rock hard. Do you want it?"

2. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Or you have the most awesome situation
    Yeah, I mean, throw in a copy of DOAX and I think this is something I'd pay a lot to attend.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    When Dennis Rodman is the most sane person in the room you have problems.
    Nah he's always known who he is and acted out that personality to the letter. People could learn a lot from that dude.

4. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

He's right.

This was probably the real end game of wanting or helping Trump get elected. Russia can finally look like the smartest guy in the room.

7. It's been my experience that the average Russian is more well-read than the average American or Canadian.

Which is a waste because Communism.

8. You know a lot of Russians?

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    It's been my experience that the average Russian is more well-read than the average American or Canadian.

Which is a waste because Communism.
    It's been my experience that anyone that gets off their ass and learns enough to move to another country legally is more well-read than any given native of any given country.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    You know a lot of Russians?
    Yes quite a few. I dated a Russian for a few years and we reconnected as friends recently. Also many of the great writers of the 20th and 21st century were Russian.