Page 500 of 968 FirstFirst ... 486496498499500501502504514 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. EDIT: BRUH!?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 02 Jan 2018 at 09:14 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Republicans keep Republican’ting

Or rather Republiwon’ting, as in kick this Cheeto asshat out of office

Pathetic group of racist individuals
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 02 Jan 2018 at 09:28 PM.

3. I feel like we're going to wake up to the news that he's been shot, or to the news an a-bomb has gone off.

I root every day for the former, though I am certain it could be the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Trump devotees are bad enough as is, you want to make him a conspiracy-fueled martyr on top of it? You crazy, son.

I hope for his continued health as his skeletons inevitably drag his ass into the street.

5. Just what favors does Trump think he's doing for the Republicans with all that Twitter taunting? I cannot see Pence acting like that.
    Kim Jong-un said he's willing to open up dialogue with South Korea. Moon Jae-in is also interested. Let the two Korean leaders talk.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Trump devotees are bad enough as is, you want to make him a conspiracy-fueled martyr on top of it? You crazy, son.

I hope for his continued health as his skeletons inevitably drag his ass into the street.
    I'm not that worried about his supporters, I'm worried about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I feel like we're going to wake up to the news that he's been shot, or to the news an a-bomb has gone off.

I'm not really a fan of the latter. Even if the US uses restraint and its just one bomb, someone on TNL will probably die. We're too spread out.

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I feel like we're going to wake up to the news that he's been shot, or to the news an a-bomb has gone off.

Someone might take one for the team

I love how it took Trump being the worst leader in the history of the western world in order to get the two Koreas to engage in dialogue

In a few years the US will no longer be a major player in the world

9. IP: Why who is in NK?

Personally I think he's going to have a massive aneurysm ala Scanners when Meuller gets a judge to issue a warrant for his arrest.
    Last edited by Error; 03 Jan 2018 at 12:57 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    ? I’m talking about Yeller’s reference to “the former”
    We both posted at the same time. That was for IP.