Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 LastLast

Thread: I don't understand gamer discourse at all

1. Well let's hope one can't be revived while the other one can.

2. My dad isn’t going to be around much longer. His health has been on the decline for some time now. I’m hoping to get his old Windows 98 IBM PC, if it still works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Is the PC one of the items all of the family members are going to be at each other's throats to claim?

Sorry to hear about your father.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    My dad isn’t going to be around much longer. His health has been on the decline for some time now. I’m hoping to get his old Windows 98 IBM PC, if it still works.
    He asked me several years ago, about any items I might want. It’s not like I’m wanting him to keel over so I can have it. I don’t even know what condition it it in, because the last time I’d seen it in my parents home was in the late 90’s. My dad is a pack rat. He has old (working) computers sitting in an old building behind the house, including an old black & white MAC.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Is the PC one of the items all of the family members are going to be at each other's throats to claim?

Sorry to hear about your father.
    This editor is acting up again. ��

My sisters definitely wouldn’t know what to do with it. Anything that wasn’t given to family members, or put in my dad’s will, is going to be sold by my brother and used to pay off any debt he had.

Seems to be the way of things.

8. debt doesn’t die when you die?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Debt isn't passed on, but it gets dibs on any assets that would've.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Bingo.

Let's say you have a debt and you die, money and things you own have to cover the debt before anyone can inherited what's left.

Otherwise old people would be smart to take out massive loans they never plan on spending or paying back just so their family can inherit the money when they die.