Page 4 of 208 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

Big beard fucker.

2. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Remember when TNL lost their shit and swore SFIV would be terrible and they'd never play it after it was first announced and shown?
    Compared to most SF games it was terrible.

3. I was thinking the same thing. The trailer would've been more interesting if they showed Ryu and a all-new character with a new fighting style. As is, it looked like SF4 in a different engine. And Chun's hands again?!? Really?

Glad its releasing on PC. I really don't wanna buy another set of sticks for the PS4.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Compared to most SF games it was terrible.
    K grandpa. Hoping for another Super Turbo or Third Strike is a waste of time.

V definitely looks rough, but everything looks archaic compared to GG Xrd now.

Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    K grandpa.
    Is it a bad sign that I'm beginning to take this as a compliment?

6. I'll play this regardless but the first footage isn't even remotely exciting.

Also I care less about the aesthetics and much more about whether Capcom can do what Arc Sys has with online play and/or Netherealm has with story. Because I'm pretty sure they can't.

7. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    but everything looks archaic compared to GG Xrd now.
    Absolutely. This game isn't even out yet and there is shit that looks light years ahead of it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    story
    Can Guile fend off Remy with his cane and tell the true story of Nash?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

ya'll are the most curmudgeon, jaded fuckers in history. jeez. ill play it. and ill prob have fun too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    ya'll are the most curmudgeon, jaded fuckers in history. jeez. ill play it. and ill prob have fun too.
    We don't like games no mo.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 05 Dec 2014 at 10:14 PM.