Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 Core could be $100 on Thanksgiving via Amazon poll.

1. Xbox 360 Core could be $100 on Thanksgiving via Amazon poll.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/holiday/cv/homepage/

While I really want the premium version, for a meager $100, I'll settle for the Core. It'll still be cheaper to buy everything separately with this deal than buy the premium.
    Last edited by Nick; 18 Nov 2006 at 02:00 AM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Didn't M$ say they were gonna include a new harddrive with the later models?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

3. If this actually goes through, I will immediately purchase it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    If this actually goes through, I will immediately purchase it.
    So will millions of other Internet users, and with a stock of only 1,000 systems, you will probably be out of luck within 15 seconds of the deal going live. Better sure up your 'net connection and practice those password-typing skills if you want in on the deal.

5. Quote Originally Posted by voltz View Post
    Didn't M$ say they were gonna include a new harddrive with the later models?
    In addition to a new system CPU, a 70 GB HD is suppposedly in the works for 2007.

BTW: this topic should be in retail deals, not trade depot.

6. Damn, that's a better deal than getting the Xbox 360 Premium for $300 from Outpost a few months back. Good luck to the TNLers that are gunning for this deal.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. Weeman, you better take use of this deal you cheap bastard. How many times have I told you, you need a damn 360.

8. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    So will millions of other Internet users, and with a stock of only 1,000 systems, you will probably be out of luck within 15 seconds of the deal going live. Better sure up your 'net connection and practice those password-typing skills if you want in on the deal.
    Well I mean if I get it I'll get it. If I don't I don't. To me it's just one of those deals worth to try. If I don't get it, my PS2 will still get played for the next few years.

9. I laugh at its competition.

Whoever votes for one of the other three items not named XBox needs have their penis removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

10. But I want the Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses Interactive Genevieve Doll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!