View Poll Results: Who will be the next president of these United States of America?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

55 76.39%
  • McCain

8 11.11%
  • Nader

2 2.78%
  • Biff

7 9.72%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Prediction Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That all depends on your point of view.
    You're right, I'm sure Palpatine was a real tax cutting kind of fellow.

It's pretty interesting that a couple of guys that constantly bellyache about us falling towards Communism are the first to take the side of an authoritarian dictatorship.

2. Bobby Jindal would never fly with the Republicans. After all, he graduated from Brown, was accepted to Harvard Medical School and Yale Law School (but turned them down), and got his master's at an Oxford constituent school, so he's obviously an intellectual elitist.

3. That's why he's going to save the party, if there's anything left to save after this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. It will be interesting to see how the republicans handle this defeat, that's for sure. I have a feeling they're warming up a spot under the Straight Talk Express for Sarah Palin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Bobby Jindal would never fly with the Republicans. After all, he graduated from Brown, was accepted to Harvard Medical School and Yale Law School (but turned them down), and got his master's at an Oxford constituent school, so he's obviously an intellectual elitist.
    You should really stop posting in political threads. Every time I think I've found your low point of understanding, you prove me wrong again with an even deeper dive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    You're right, I'm sure Palpatine was a real tax cutting kind of fellow.
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You should really stop posting in political threads. Every time I think I've found your low point of understanding, you prove me wrong again with an even deeper dive.
    You should really stop living in a society. Every time I think I've found your low point of understanding, you prove me wrong with an even deeper dive.

When they told you "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again," they lied.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giveup.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	41901  

9. Too bad the Bush establishment didn't see that poster four years ago.

Bush isn't running. If your clown wins, blaming Bush is over.