Page 574 of 597 FirstFirst ... 560570572573574575576578588 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nei View Post
    I played Shovel Night with the Xbox One stock controller's d-pad. I have no complaints. Is it Saturn level? No, but it's still good. I think you'll be alright.
    Nei is right. You know I'm picky as hell about gamepads, the dpad on the Bone controller is actually pretty good. I can play most non-fighting games on it just fine without wishing I had a different controller.

2. Eh, I dunno. Maybe it's just my controller, but left and down require I apply force beyond the point at which those directions click. That I had be vigilant about pressing beyond what the click suggests while playing Volgarr is what nudged me to buy the Hori.

It's not the worst d-pad ever, but it's not good. It feels like they yanked it out of a car door and now there's a driver of a 2005 Ford Focus who can no longer automatically adjust his side mirrors.

3. Has anyone tried one of these?

MAYFLASH Universal Adapter Ultimate for Xbox One/Xbox360/PS3/PC USB https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017THD64I..._c7qBzb1EWRKN1

I'd love to be able to use my 360 TE stick on the One.

4. It would be awesome if the Saturn USB controller also worked.

5. Oh, that would be rad. Yoshi, buy it and let us know.

I have a Cronusmax that works well, but it has to have an original Bone controller connected to it through a USB hub for authorization, which sucks. I'm tempted to give that a try.

Peer pressure time. Try it; you'll like it.

Peer pressure and annoyance doesn't get me to buy a $45 item I don't actually need.

9. Official Xbox One Thread

Somebody on GAF is selling a Brook PS3/4 to XONE adapter for $30.

I'm considering it, but by all means.
    Nevermind, I bought it.
    Last edited by Chux; 18 Jul 2017 at 06:28 PM.

If anyone sees a good deal for the 1TB Halo Wars 2 bundle, please let me know. I've decided that's the best fit for me. I'm not in a hurry though. If it takes until Black Friday, so be it.