Page 206 of 208 FirstFirst ... 192202204205206207208 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2078

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

Walmart clearance prices can vary wildly, I've bought an unlocked AT&T smartphone on clearance for $30 before but I think it was just my store that did it. Also if it's a prepaid phone the prices can vary quite a bit as well depending on the carrier. I looked online and you could get the G6 for $80 from Best Buy but you had to have it activated by them through one of the big carriers, if you just bought the phone it was more expensive than Amazon.

Still, it's a lot cheaper than I would have thought. I paid much more for my G5 and it was still a damn good value.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Is that just a pay-as-you-go phone that you dropped a proper SIM in?
    It's just a smart phone. So far it seems like a slightly not as good Samsung galaxy. Which is ok because I'm not shelling put for a galaxy. And it's not locked to a carrier.

So far I like it. It does what I need which is make calls and provide home internet.

3. I have a Moto G6 too, I think I got it last year? I might be pushing 2 years now. Either way, I paid 220 and I'm really happy with it. Does everything I need it to well.

4. I had a Moto G5 but I got it factory replaced and then gave it to a friend.

Moto is really good at that sub-$300 price point but they've all but abandoned the higher end. Even their "flagships" are running midrange chipsets and features now. Really disappointing.

That high end range is really getting smaller and smaller, especially as Apple and Samsung pull forward into a premium market past the traditional flagships. Even LG has kind of bowed out from that market. OnePlus is trying to split the difference between flagship and premium, which is an interesting market position, but they need to get on more carriers to really get market share.

I really like the OP7Pro after a week if using it. Comparing it side by side with the iPhone XS Max and the Galaxy S10+ it feels much smoother and has a nicer display. Everything loads crazy quick as well, a combination of high speed memory and software optimizations. The lack of a headphone jack does bug me though. And I would have liked wireless charging just to ease wear and tear on the port.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

How much power do I need to check TNL, gmail, facebook, listen to music while I shower and watch youtube?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    How much power do I need to check TNL, gmail, facebook, listen to music while I shower and watch youtube?
    You don't need it, of course, but having a smoother experience, with less waiting, stuttering, loading, etc is definitely nice regardless of what you're doing.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    It's just a smart phone. So far it seems like a slightly not as good Samsung galaxy. Which is ok because I'm not shelling put for a galaxy. And it's not locked to a carrier.

So far I like it. It does what I need which is make calls and provide home internet.
    I was talking to Vasteel and his thirty buck deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I’m still carrying my iPhone 6S from 2015. It has 64GB of memory and still seems to work just fine, though I’m beginning to think I might need a new battery soon.

9. My Droid Turbo 2 is on it's way out (had it a little over 3 years). Battery doesn't last nearly as long as it once did, some apps like to crash it constantly, it can get very hot, and I've been having issues with the wifi a lot recently.

Thinking about just going with the Moto g7 or possibly the g7 Power. None of the phones in the high end range interest me at all right now and I've always liked my Motorola phones.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I was talking to Vasteel and his thirty buck deal.
    yeah...Vasteel and I are both talking about a MotoG6