Page 14 of 222 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Super SF2 Turbo: HD Remix

1. I'm firing up the old box and watching that shit today.

youtube pls

3. Quote Originally Posted by Taito View Post
    The Alpha series seems to be a SF1 remake gone horribly awry thematically.. like a consolidation of 3 different fighting game projects. Too much SF animated movie and Final Fight mixed in to appreciate how much from SF1 was remade.
    Maybe we really need a joint SF Alpha 2/3 remix later on, with the missing handful of SF1 characters added (Geki, Retsu, Joe, Lee, Eagle). Everybody from SF II is in there now. There should be an option to choose between SFA2 and SFA3 rules and backgrounds. Hell, basically make it a SFA Chronicles.

I'm not for adding any other Capcom non-SF characters to it. Get another Capcom Vs. title on the Taito Type X2, then put fighters such as Carlos and Haggar in it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bahn View Post
    As it was said before, this is probably a testing ground for something else they have in the works.
    more like. "Hey, since were already updating the sprites for this NEW game, lets just throw em on SSF2T and make money on this game YET AGAIN!!!!"

promotion time.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    youtube pls
    I can technically do this, however It will probably look cruddy since I'd be taking it from my digital camera to youtube.

We'll see how it turns out.

6. If that zboz is now modded and you'd want to send the replay I could maybe use my TV-in card. I'm pretty sure I have a copy of EO somewhere.

7. It's modded... I guess I could find the replay file.

8. Wow, I didn't know it was that Destin and that Bahn. Destin, I've played you in GGXX and probably a myriad of SF games at Tomass's place way back when. I doubt you'll recall a Sol player with the SRK/gamecombos handle "onionkid" from Rhode Island, but I vividly recall you sending me to losers with Dizzy.

-rich.

9. I totally dont have cvs anymore.

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    "onionkid"
    I remember you on SRK.