Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2 (PC, PS4, One)

1. If you need a clan (They go across platforms, and we can all work towards clan perks) here is the RF Clan.
    https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=151988

Once you get to the farm, Hawthorne should have a clan banner for you.

2. Is this confirmed for One X support yet? Bungee has played coy and I don’t like it.

Yes, it was confirmed at E3 to be 4K, 30fps.

4. They're not going to do anything for 1080p either?

5. Played enough to open up multiplayer. Story seems much better and the couple missions I played were really cool looking. Played 2 matches of crucible and was top scorer but my team still lost both matches.
    So far I like it, definitely doesn't feel like DLC from the first game.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. Destiny 2 is far, FAR better designed than its predecessor. Story progression actually feels natural now instead of requiring seven UI interactions and two loading screens between events. Also, there actually is a story.

Locations now have a little more personality. You're no longer just going to empty Mars with 12 differently named, but very similar environments. Instead, every environment I've seen so far is more like the Dreadnought. Lots of little unique areas and nuances. The Ghost scannable items are a nice touch and help flesh out the world. Glad Bungie brought them back from the later D1 expansions.

The weapon stats and perks are both streamlined AND more expansive. They all FEEL better. Pay attention to how well the controller vibration works with the sound effects. That's never stood out to me in a game before, but here it means a different experience every time I procure a new pistola.

I'm going to save so much money avoiding drinks with coworkers to go home and play this.

7. Played this for several hours. Basically what Moogle and Chao said. A noticeable upgrade in just about every way from Destiny 1 (although even Destiny 1 was improved tremendously by the time Taken King and Rise of Iron hit). This time we get what seems to be a real story, big maps, tons of things to do, and (seemingly) a better inventory/loot upgrade system. To me, it really doesn't even matter all that much -- Destiny's gun play was always remarkably good, and Destiny 2's weaps -- looks, handling, vibration, sound...everything -- are so damned tasty. Also: co-op with a buddy or two is still a lot of fun.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

8. I like the way you can tell your own tale in this. I was exploring the EDZ and came across Legionnaires that were over double my level. I decided to see how I could do, and managed to squeak out a victory against impossible enemies after 30-45 minutes. Really having a lot of fun with this.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. why did the PC one have to come out so late

this is stupid shit

10. Pee Cee.
    Boo, Hiss.