Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

1. 9/11

Does anyone else feel like various groups are taking advantage of this whole anniversary business? It was a bad day and a lot of people died. The government also used it for fuel to start two separate wars that have both dragged on for nearly 10 years now. The 10 year anniversary is practically coming off as some twisted holiday to me. I think it should be a day to forget, not to put at the forefront of US media for several weeks.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

2. Fuck 9/11.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I think it should be a day to forget...
    Never forget!

4. I love it. I can post the best .jpeg ever created on facebook and be unfriended by several worthless people in the process.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Mayor Bloomberg decided it's much more important to invite politicians fighting for any face time than it is to invite first responders to the 10th anniversary event at World Trade Center. Fuck him.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant View Post
    Hulk Hogan did 9/11.
    Classic stuff.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Mayor Bloomberg decided it's much more important to invite politicians fighting for any face time than it is to invite first responders to the 10th anniversary event at World Trade Center. Fuck him.
    Yeah, but it would be all akward with the first responders at the party. Hey, sucks about the cancer. No, we're still not going to help you out with it... But here's a trophy and a certificate of achievement! Are we even now?

It also slays me that it's 10 years on and we don't even have a diagram for what the new buildings will look like.

8. It's been used from minute one by opportunistic politicians to advance their careers and instill fear and subserviance. It also never really was used as a way to "bring Americans together", since shitstains like Bush basically said anyone who doesn't do what he says is a terrorist.

We built a surveillance state that would embarrass the Stasi, while fucking over the people who actually tried to save lives on that day.

Fuck 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs
    It also slays me that it's 10 years on and we don't even have a diagram for what the new buildings will look like.
    Are you insane? The main building has like 80 floors built. It's ugly as shit.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 08 Sep 2011 at 09:08 AM.

9. They did make a drawing? I uhhhhh... stand corrected I guess. How "speedy" of them.