Page 22 of 90 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. To all the right-wing Trumpanzees still shitting up this board, Joe Biden is now YOUR president-elect.

lolololololololololololololololololol

Bye!

2. Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 07 Nov 2020 at 12:58 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Somebody needs to be with the 1st lady in her time of need.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    4chan’s /pol/ has been beautiful. There is a massive influx of Biden Bros bathing in MAGA tears.
    I'll take the joy of marginalized people, as hesitant/fleeting it may be, and prep for the next version of this populist POS. Palin was v1, Trump was v2. v3 is going to have most of the bugs worked out, thanks to the Lincoln Project. Also, bathing in tears is for MAGA people.

That said, I absolutely cannot wait for the FBI to reveal the "laptop from hell" after January 20th. The Biden emails are all fake but it's got THE videos on it. Not that it'll matter to the people who claim to hate the content in those videos, but it'll be great to finally be able to talk about that shit openly.

I dont even know why the trumpeters are upset. We pretty much just elected Bush senior, a president most of the right loved.

Biden literally helped make the police and crime legislation that trump supporters have given full support to in the past two years. And his vice president is an ex cop that has helped enforce it.

The right go everything they could have asked for other than him having no plans of over turning roe vs wade. Biden is a 1990s type conservative.

Does it really matter that he has the wrong team logo? Is sportspolitic really that important.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Seriously he got on tv and made the retard hand motion Nd retard face to make fun of a handicapped person. You know who I last saw do that? Bullies in the 4th grade.

Why would I want to talk politics with people that defend a leader like that? Someone with an open childish disdain for the disadvantaged?

It's OK, we have Biden now.

The chairman of that committee was Biden, whom Thomas characterizes in his book as a liar.

“A few days before I faced the Judiciary Committee, Joseph Biden invited Virginia [Thomas’s wife] and me to tour the Caucus Room in the Russell Senate Office Building where the hearings would take place,” Thomas wrote. He said Biden was reassuring, stressing that the hearings weren’t meant to be an ordeal. “He said that since I’d be nervous at first, he would start the questioning with a few ‘softballs’ that would help me relax and do my best, assuring me that he had no tricks up his sleeve.”

On the morning of the hearing, wrote Thomas, “Senator Biden was the first questioner. Instead of the softball questions he’d promised to ask, he threw a beanball straight at my head, quoting from a speech that I’d given four years earlier at the Pacific Legal Foundation and challenging me to defend what I’d said.”

At the break in the proceedings, young lawyers who had helped Thomas prepare for the hearing looked at the text of the speech quoted by Biden. “The point I’d been making [in the speech] was the opposite of the one that Senator Biden claimed I had made.” Thomas later referred to a favorite recording, “Smiling Faces Sometimes,” which warns against trusting people who pretend they are your friend while secretly planning to do you wrong. “Now I knew I’d met one of them: Senator Biden’s smooth insincere promises that he would treat me fairly were nothing but talk.”

Before the committee vote, Thomas said he spoke to Biden on the phone.

“Biden came on the line. I held the receiver sideways so that Virginia could hear him speak as we stood together in the kitchen,” Thomas wrote. Biden explained why he couldn’t vote for him, after which Thomas said, “That’s fine. It’s doesn’t matter to me whether I’m confirmed or not. But I entered this process with a good name, and I want to have it at the end.”
    Thomas wrote that Biden replied, “Judge, I know you don’t believe me, but if any of these last two matters come up [referring to Anita Hill’s allegations as well as a leaked draft opinion he had written as an appellate judge that had drawn criticism], I will be your biggest defender.”

“He was right about one thing,” Thomas wrote. “I didn’t believe him. Neither did Virginia.
    source
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Yeah, we all know he's cut from the same cloth as the assholes we've had for 50 or more years. You're not supply anything new.

8. So is the argument for “the devil you know vs the devil you don’t know” not valid?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    To all the right-wing Trumpanzees still shitting up this board, Joe Biden is now YOUR president-elect.

lolololololololololololololololololol

Bye!
    I love how you decided to come back and post this. lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. I’m responsible for creating that attitude. I expect more to drop in with a Doc hot take. I’ll do my best to let them vent and not take the bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Yeah, we all know he's cut from the same cloth as the assholes we've had for 50 or more years. You're not supply anything new.
    Trump’s moral character is repugnant and not a role model anyone should follow, but how does that effect anyone?

The two most vocal criticisms of Trump’s policy are the travel ban and immigration detention centers - both of which were initiated under Obama.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...n-raids-217329
    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b0c3c550540558

His combative attitude toward dividing the country is responsible for the riots and deaths we’ve seen over the summer. That is a reason to throw him out and something we couldn’t continue.

But at the same time, he made the fatal mistake Nixon, Ford, and Carter did - he did not engage in a new war. That’s the death knell to nearly every 1 term president’s failed re-election bid (a war didn’t save Bush I).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._United_States

So with Trump Round 2 we’d have a civil war with many dead Americans. With Biden, we’ll have a new Middle East war and a return of foreign terrorist attacks on US soil.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 09 Nov 2020 at 09:08 PM.