View Poll Results: Which console warrior are you!?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX360

60 62.50%
  • PS3

21 21.88%
  • PC

11 11.46%
  • screw SF, not 16 bit enough

4 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 839 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 825835837838839840841843853 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,390 of 11484

Thread: Super Ultra Street Fighter 4 Turbo Alpha Gold Championship Edition'

1. If you're trying to do the normal non-EX version you do the input I posted before. QCB, then UF+K since the normal divekick can only be executed from a forward jump.

2. You're basically tapping that UF+K if you're on a stick, you can kind of fudge it on a fightpad.

If you're using a 360 controller, don't even attempt to TK the non-EX version, you'll just end up pulling your hair out. You have to be really precise on the motion.

EX version's got a little more leeway to it, you should be ok with that.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 03 Jun 2010 at 06:02 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    @___@ FIX YOUR SHIT @___@
    My shit is fixed!

Remove everything between the Mississippi and the Rocky Mountains and I'll be better off. Most of that part of the country is useless anyway.

4. No argument here.

5. It's ok Dipstick, you and I can just play with Hero and enjoy 4 bar connections!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I have no idea how anyone does the cannon spike so fast.
    Welcome to Millia Rage like five years ago.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    Standing fierce as a poke and once you get your opponent in the corner you get to do whatever you want don't you?
    Standing Fierce usualy gets me a sweep in my ankles. Its not as long as one would think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

8. For the 2:11 thing, check out his other videos, you would be surprised how that cannon strike can crossup. In fact, because the dp hit backside, I believe it did crossup.

Cannon spike, the dp, is 5f. Personally I almost never try to play safe jump games with 5f or lower people, but I am lazy, it can be done with a 2f window.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

9. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by Destin View Post
    For the 2:11 thing, check out his other videos, you would be surprised how that cannon strike can crossup. In fact, because the dp hit backside, I believe it did crossup.

Cannon spike, the dp, is 5f. Personally I almost never try to play safe jump games with 5f or lower people, but I am lazy, it can be done with a 2f window.
    To the best of my knowledge, cannon strike never crosses up.