Page 205 of 208 FirstFirst ... 191201203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2074

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. Yeah, his CA is literally Criminal Upper (though called Criminal Punisher now). It's not the "lean way back in order to get your fist as close to the ground" variation that was Final Destruction.

Unchained Cody is scary.

2. Xien v Infiltration was a really great match.

Dragon ball as the marquee event was an illustration in torpor as a viewer. For such a flashy game it lacks any sense of drama or tension. Earth shaking supers that deal little damage and just recycle the same mechanics ad infinitum.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Anyone else playing this lately?

It's quarantine time, might as well get back into fighting games.

I suck but I still enjoy playing online with folks.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. You know, I just want to play the game with all the characters! I bought an original retail copy and could never get enough fight money to buy anyone but Balrog or something. From what I've read, it seems like I'm better off buying the game again to get Super Street Fighter 5 or whatever. But even that doesn't get you all the fighters? I really hate these new fighting game monetizations. I wish they'd just leave it to costumes and include all the fighters from the jump. Or at most make you just beat the game to unlock them. A lot of people online seem to justify it "Oh, only buy the fighters you want to use..." But how do I know if I want to use them unless I buy them already??? Yeesssh... </oldmanrant>

5. You can still play with the base roster and buy 3 or 4 characters with FM from just the dead simple single player stuff. Things like looking at demonstrations or beating easy survival or story mode will get you enough FM per character to buy a couple DLC characters, but I honestly wouldn't bother if you intend to buy the full roster anyway.

Champion Edition comes with everything except a couple of costumes. You can buy it as a standalone game or as an upgrade to the original disk, but the update version only saves you $5. You could probably sell the disc for more than that.

6. Yeah championship edition has all 40 characters released so far and most of the costumes and stages.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Thanks guys! I might check that out.

8. It's too bad Capcom took so long to get this game together. Looking back at things people were posting back in 2016, it's almost like the Champion Edition is a completely different game! But yeah, all 40 fighters are here, no fussing with DLC or in-game purchases needed, tons of modes are available, lots of costumes unlocked from the start, and the training mode is excellent.

I like Karin a lot, might give Zeku or Falke a try as well.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. Only on PS4 is some bullshit.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. Even if you just own the base game, they've added enough to the game that even the base roster feels new in a lot of ways. Vega is so much better now with the new moves they gave him, for example.