Page 110 of 121 FirstFirst ... 96106108109110111112114 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1206

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. It does feel like the end of an era.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    The only problem I had with Old Cap was where did he get the shield? His was all but destroyed by Thanos. He didn't have it when he left. Frankly I think there needs to be a movie about how he returned everything and got that new shield.
    He could have had it made at some point in the last 65 years or whatever. But again, if people could change the past in the main timeline, they could have just killed baby Thanos. Old Cap's presence breaks the ENTIRE premise.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 28 Apr 2019 at 09:31 AM.

3. He should have sent his future kid to kill Thano's mother.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Good luck to whoever does the next giant team up movie. They honestly shouldn’t bother after this. Sooo much from the whole Mcu was put into this.

I wonder how many people are going to use this as a stopping point.
    I think it’s probably pretty good timing they have Spiderman, the XMen and Fantastic Four back.

5. I think visually the entire set needs a refresh going forward after this. MCU has a look and it's getting a bit stale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I think it’s probably pretty good timing they have Spiderman, the XMen and Fantastic Four back.
    This is true but they said that nothing is going to happen with X-men for years. (I was kinda hoping they woulda squeezed a Hugh Jackman Wolverine cameo into Endgame anyways)
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    This is true but they said that nothing is going to happen with X-men for years. (I was kinda hoping they woulda squeezed a Hugh Jackman Wolverine cameo into Endgame anyways)
    I think this would’ve been a bad move. It’s like Sean Connery Bond showing up in Skyfall... these aren’t really the same thing. Deadpool is really the only franchise that should be that on-the-nose meta imo. Maybe just a Hugh Jackman cameo?

I’d love to see another aesthetic for the Xmen. Mutants typically have more grim issues to deal with. I believe there’ll be an announcement for this by 2021.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I can't wait for the comic fad to be over.
    Still feel this way?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. X-Men needs to be able to include shit like "Oh hey Scott's Dad is in the Starjammers", the Fox run was always severely hamstrung. They were proof-of-concept that superhero movies were possible, but things have moved way way past that in a hurry. Logan is a good endcap on that whole set, Deadpool (the handling of Colossus and the other mutants in particular) are a good look at a new direction.

The one coming out is just a do-over of X3? Why do that?

I was stoked on New Mutants (even though it looked like an episode of Legion or something), is Foxney going to kick it back to a streaming service?
    Last edited by YellerDog; 29 Apr 2019 at 02:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    He could have had it made at some point in the last 65 years or whatever. But again, if people could change the past in the main timeline, they could have just killed baby Thanos. Old Cap's presence breaks the ENTIRE premise.
    Yeah, i had the same feeling.

A friend said maybe he got new particles from pym, and his time's tony found a way to transport him to his original timeline to say goodbye.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life