Page 578 of 597 FirstFirst ... 564574576577578579580582592 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 5968

Thread: Official Xbox One Thread

1. Seeing upgraded consoles years after launch released at new console prices does make you wonder. Microsoft launched the Xbox 360 four years after the original Xbox, and now we're getting the $500 Xbox One X four years after the launch of the Xbox One.

But to diff's point, as long as the basic models in the PS4 slim and One S get cheaper (could hit the $200 mark this holiday) and sell to the mainstream, that's what you want and need to see at this point in the console life cycle. Now they're just supplementing that main market with the more expensive upgraded versions to make more money on a hardware sale for anyone willing to spend more.

2. I just preordered my Scorpio Edition Xbox One X! I’m excited. I’ve been needing to get a second Xbone for the wife, and we recently got a 4K TV so I am all in with the Xbox One X. I know they have scaled back on the VR talk, but when/if they do release something, it’s nice to know I’ll be ready.

3. Like, the Xbox One X would be my "dream" console if Japan gave a fuck about it.

4. Does Japan care anything but mobile pachinko?

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I just looked up 1070 cards and they are $450+, and that is considered the 'mainstream' graphics card.
    It's an unusual time for that. It's the cryptocurrency miners driving the prices right now. AMD is actually starting to cater to them. I certainly didn't pay $450 for my 1070 a year ago.

6. OK so the MSRP is $380, so let's say $350? It's still a lot of money compared to an entire console for roughly the same price. Tens of millions of people want a box they can plug in, it's been like that for a long time. The biggest mistake I think MS/Sony could make is listening too much to DigitalFoundry posters who always think it's worth it to have a more powerful system. I think the PS4 actually struck a really nice balance. Xbox One, much less so.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Like, the Xbox One X would be my "dream" console if Japan gave a fuck about it.
    I love Japan, but they make really shitty games right now.

8. What the fuck? Splatoon 2, Persona 5 and Breath of the Wild.

9. Don't forget Nier Automata.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. Shitty wasn’t the best word to use. Lack of care might be better.