Page 28 of 471 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303242 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. Coupon required? (If so, attach that shit.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Nope. Its a sale for this week. Also 7.99 on all Iron Man and 25th anniversary GI Joes.

also: since I work at K-Mart I have the ads for two weeks out. Do you want me to tell you of those deals as well?

edit 2: I figure everyone will tell me yes. So, when I get them tomorrow I will post the deals.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Nope. Its a sale for this week. Also 7.99 on all Iron Man and 25th anniversary GI Joes.

also: since I work at K-Mart I have the ads for two weeks out. Do you want me to tell you of those deals as well?

edit 2: I figure everyone will tell me yes. So, when I get them tomorrow I will post the deals.
    K-Mart is robbing people if GI Joe is $7.99 a figure. Wal-Mart & Target are $6.82 (Wal-mart went up, Target went down) while TRU is $6.99.

I noticed that when I went on vacation. Why on earth are basic action figures over 7 bucks?

5. Because the market has gotten used to paying higher prices to get their figures. Doesn't help when McFarlane figures are $10+ easy, Marvel Legends were $10, and the toy companies + eBay have created an even easier system for the scalpers to re-sell "rare" figures. Eventually those high in-store sales are going to suggest to raise the prices little by little so that the regular buyer is forced to buy the random figure they want for an even higher price. Wal-Mart moved from $5.99 to 6.24 to 6.50 to $6.82 in the span of 2 months for their 25th Ann. GI Joe figures alone.

6. D&R Lineup's exclusive Pink Spartan McFarlane figure is up for pre-order at an ass raping price + shipping. I'm only bothering because I want one damn "Light Red" Spartan.

7. Apparently in two weeks I will be the Toys Manager of K-Mart. SO, I'll pm Nirvana and Perrin the order form. Maybe you two can help me out order action figures.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Apparently in two weeks I will be the Toys Manager of K-Mart.
    So I take it you'll no longer be out in the hot sun busting your ass loading gardening shit into cars? If so, congrats.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. correct.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Apparently in two weeks I will be the Toys Manager of K-Mart. SO, I'll pm Nirvana and Perrin the order form. Maybe you two can help me out order action figures.
    Is there a way you can help me get a Grimlock maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!