Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 101213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk - general thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Yeah, the manga is amazing, my favorite comic series ever, but the release schedule is so achingly slow for such a dense narrative. When you read it straight through, the pacing feels great, but when you're waiting months for each issue, you really feel every filler chapter and side-story.
    true.

I'm really eager for them to get to fucking Elfhelm already after something like 8 years of build up, and then they spend the last 3 issues on a fucking flashback arc that has nothing to do with anything.
    hope it somehow ties in with elfhem, maybe he wakes up from the flashback and they arrive at their destination. maybe he meets up with chichi again
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

2. Yeah, the current journey has taken way too long. I really enjoy the art, but a couple chapters every few months is painful now.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Guys, Miura needs his IDOLM@STER. Give him a break. He'll get to it.
    guts <3 schierke
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

4. Looks like Berserk is coming back on Oct 12. We might be getting close to an 8 year payoff

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Looks like Berserk is coming back on Oct 12. We might be getting close to an 8 year payoff
    suppose to be a longer than usual chapter too (20some pages)

6. evil genius has translated chapter 331 of the manga

http://www.evil-genius.us/

7. About damn time. This was more or less a recap episode, recalling all the plot threads that will be culminating in their arrival. Hopefully not long, now.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 15 Oct 2012 at 05:00 PM.

8. I can't wait for the 3rd one

look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. I watched Berserk - Golden Age Arc II: Battle for Doldery last night.

I'm really glad they are doing this. Can't wait for part three.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. Been years since I watched the original anime, and was really pissed how it just ended and we didn't get anymore, despite the manga continuing on and on. I just now noticed this thread was still active, and this is the first I have heard of the new material. Trying to decide if I should just rent or actually buy Arc I on iTunes, but I have a feeling with how much I enjoyed it years ago, it would be worth owning.