Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)

1. looks pretty neat, i'll chalk this one up under 'if i ever buy another console' category...

2. Played about 2 hours of this.

So far, it's fine, if uneventful. Feels like the beginning to a Farcry game.

I'm unclear why they chose Warwick Davis as the facial model of the young Aloy.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. I kind of want this, but kind of fuck Guerrilla Games because they haven't made one game worth a shit.

4. KZ2 gunplay was rad as shit

5. I'm kind of interested but with Zelda this week and Nier next week it's pushed way back
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I'm kind of interested but with Zelda this week and Nier next week it's pushed way back
    Fuck it. I'm buying all 3 games. Horizon is going to make Zelda look like shit and Zelda is going to make Horizon seem to play like shit.

I never played the first Nier but I want to play Nier 2 more than Zelda or Horizon. Great week for games!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    KZ2 gunplay was rad as shit
    I really liked how your gun moved 10 seconds after you moved the analog stick.

8. They added weight to the guns you were slinging around. Nothing wrong with that. Made things interesting.

9. If this game plays anything like Far Cry Primal, my interest just dropped to meh!

10. No, it doesn't play like a Far Cry game. It just felt like the set up to one where you're dropped in the woods. It has a similar compass I guess?
    Boo, Hiss.