Page 1 of 188 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Cave + Xbox 360 OMG

1. Cave + Xbox 360 OMG

Shamelessly stolen from Duckroll (GAF):
    http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/soutahouse/diary

Soutahouse's retailer blog confirms that Ketsui and DDP Daioujo will be hitting the Xbox360. There might be more details in the mags that leak today, but right now that's all we have to go on. It's over my friends. All hail the king.
    Another update: Daioujo is BLACK LABEL! Both Daioujo Black Label and Ketsui are lableled X as well, meaning there could additional content added for this 360 port.
    XBLA in America pls.

And a decent pad.

OH GOD KETSUI <3 <3 <3

2. KETSUI!!!!!

Probably little above zero chance of this coming to the US.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. If this requires buying an import 360, I'd probably do it.

4. Disagree. I'd say there's about a 50/50 chance at worst of these coming to the US. There are some publishers who'd be willing to release these if they can be licensed cheaply enough.

James

5. Trigger Heart came out here, why can't these?
    All is well.

Triggerheart was XBLA, these aren't. Or at least they're implied to be disc-based.

7. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Disagree. I'd say there's about a 50/50 chance at worst of these coming to the US. There are some publishers who'd be willing to release these if they can be licensed cheaply enough.

James
    You're probably wrong. Or maybe you could be right. That's all that 50/50 means. Or maybe it doesn't.

Gooch

8. That's the problem with 50/50 chances. About the only good thing you can say about the aspect of failure is that bad luck beats never having a hope in hell.

James

9. What does black label mean?

I can't remember if I've played Ketsui or not.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. This better be real