Page 65 of 98 FirstFirst ... 516163646566676979 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NFL Season

1. Yeah, they'll probably get matched up against Pittsburgh, because Miami isn't doing squat.

2. Giants are going to win it all.

3. Seahawks over Patriots, 55-3
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. I'm expecting THE ULTIMATE MELF VS YOSHI SHOWDOWN with NE vs. Dallas, but I wouldn't count KC out. They could surprise NE. I don't see them beating Dallas though. Green Bay had a chance, but its secondary was devastated last week. That defense can't stop the Cowboys. Seattle has been very inconsistent this season. They could dominate or shit the bed against Detroit. Who knows?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Giants are going to win it all.
    Probably.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I'm expecting THE ULTIMATE MELF VS YOSHI SHOWDOWN with NE vs. Dallas, but I wouldn't count KC out. They could surprise NE. I don't see them beating Dallas though. Green Bay had a chance, but its secondary was devastated last week. That defense can't stop the Cowboys. Seattle has been very inconsistent this season. They could dominate or shit the bed against Detroit. Who knows?
    Yoshi supposedly doesn't watch football anymore. America's team having a black quarterback probably sent him over the edge.

7. Raiders!
    Texans!
    Brock!
    Cook!
    First game of NFL playoffs!

JUST

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Giants are going to win it all.
    Just another comment on this. The line has moved 3 points towards the Giants since it opened, which means a lot of people are seeing a redo of their last two runs.

Although this time, while their defense is formidable it's not so much because of the pass rush.

9. more like conor shook amirite

meanwhile if Brock did this during the regular season my FF team wouldn't have been fucking terrible.

10. The Raiders offensive coordinator needs to quit putting Cook into 5 step drops on 3rd down. A quick slant or a short pass to a running back would work a lot better, considering that they can't stop Houston's pass rush.