Page 15 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	danny-glover500.jpg 
Views:	600 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	58710  
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    If I read these all wrong, and none of these were attacks on my personal taste as refference to why I must have found part of this boring then please, show me how I was supposed to interperate them.
    As much everyone keeps saying it must be Jackass and not reading books that makes me feel this way,
    We said that because you are a dumbass, you must like Jackass and not like books. We never said that too much Jackass and not enough books transformed you into a dumbass. Totally different meaning. Reading comprehension fail.

Don't worry. I'm a dumbass who like Jackass and never picks up a book. And I rock.

3. Is there anything worse than when Cheebs keeps chiming in when you're trying to make fun of someone?

4. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Is there anything worse than when Cheebs keeps chiming in when you're trying to make fun of someone?
    Perhaps dramatic performances from black actors in zombie fiction?
    Last edited by Cheebs; 02 Nov 2010 at 05:33 PM.

Are actors going to be coming and going every year? Not a lot of steady work even for main characers if this follows the comic.

And Mech, I know it's not a fair comparison which is why I said it reminded me of that situation, not that it was the same.

I'd like to watch the show but there is no way I'm ever tuning in to something at the same time every week. Online at my convenience or bust.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. I know they're already planning on keeping some characters alive a bit longer than the comic did. It would make no sense to only schedule certain actors as much as they are in the comic - I wouldn't be surprised to see more Lennie James.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    LOTR was written before any of us were born and had been a hugely famous framework for ridiculous amounts of fantasy stories since, constantly aped, retold, and packaged into a variety of formats including earlier movies. This is a comic from a few years ago that was never a huge thing in the media and has yet to have any effect on the rest of the genre after it was released. I don't really follow how these two things are comparable, just let Razor enjoy his TV show.

8. Needed moar sweet neck tats.

9. This thread is now about this show, and not trolling Opaque.