Page 1975 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 196119711973197419751976197719791989 ... LastLast
Results 19,741 to 19,750 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

The motorcycle is running again! Changed out the starter motor (which was more expensive than my car's... Dammit), changed the oil, and changed the handlebars. The handlebars are a pain in the ass, because it requires taking off all of the controls, and cutting the bars, and drilling holes that the switch assemblies notch into.

I also changed out the plugs for the first time in a few years last week. It hasn't run this well for a few years. Now to bleed the brakes, adjust the clutch, adjust the chain, and re-mount the mirrors.

Then, to do a lot of work on the car (clutch/flywheel/pressure plate/slave cylinder/starter motor). Goody! At least it should run a lot smoother afterwards, and my clutch will no longer slip.

2. I used the relatively light work load of Week 1 Online College to work ahead a week in one class and a month in another.
    Feels good.

3. I used mine to start a new FF: 4 Heroes of Light game like a Nooba Gooding Jr.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I used the relatively light work load of Week 1 Online College to work ahead a week in one class and a month in another.
    Feels good.
    How many more semester do you have? And what are you studying?

I have never been happier now since finishing my master last semester. NO SCHOOL EVER AGAIN!

you say that, but I've had to go to school and take tests for work.

6. wasn't talking about you

YES YOU FUCKING WERE

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    How many more semester do you have? And what are you studying?

I have never been happier now since finishing my master last semester. NO SCHOOL EVER AGAIN!
    This is only my 3rd semester, so a lot. But: As many as i feel like doing is the honest answer. Im taking business admin, but i have no real goal aside from kill time while im at work. Im trying maintain the headspace that im doing this for fun. If it becomes work, i know i will bail.

I don't even know what to say to that. Why would you go to college to avoid work? You get more out of it in the long run if you press yourself

10. Where the fuck did i say i avoid work? Ever hear the adage "choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"?
    I dont HAVE to do this stuff. But i choose to because i am having fun (hard work and a job well done can be rewarding!). That's all im saying.