Page 199 of 209 FirstFirst ... 185195197198199200201203 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2090

Thread: Kickstarter's All-purpose Speculatory Thread of Dreams

1. It looks like a group project at Full Sail's idea of what a 2.5D castlevania should be.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. It looks fine enough to me. Too much gray and brown in the backgrounds, perhaps, but it is a big stone castle.

The bell falling is super jank, there are rough spots for sure, but if the level design is good I don't see anything distracting enough to seriously detract.

3. It looks like an HD PS1 game in structure and PS2 game in visuals.

Oh but

Attached Images Attached Images
    Donk

4. Finch sure takes people not liking the things he likes personally.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Shin Johnpv sure likes to act like he's on a different level than everyone else on every subject he knows something about and act like whoever's arguing with him is both wrong and some kind of drama queen
    Donk

6. This game looks like shit. Indie titles made by 3 people surpassed this level years ago.

7. I do admit it's a crowded genre with some strong competition. But I can't say I've seen someone pull off a Castlevania look in 2.5D any better than this. The truth of the matter is they probably would have been better off making a game with 2D backgrounds, but they didn't and it is what it is.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Shin Johnpv sure likes to act like he's on a different level than everyone else on every subject he knows something about and act like whoever's arguing with him is both wrong and some kind of drama queen
    None of this changes the fact that you sure take things personally.
    Where I play

9. I think that was the first time I saw Finch get mean.

I thought sjpv's Full Sail comment nailed it. The movement feels so leaden. Just speed up the walk cycle and turn-around animation so it at least looks fast.

10. The movement looks exactly like Castlevania SotN. For better or worse. "Leaden" movement is kind of a series hallmark. Might as well be called The Adventures of Stompy McHeavyboots. It's like complaining about Sonic's controls being "loose,"