Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Korians Are Dirty Filthy Racists

1. Korians Are Dirty Filthy Racists

I was at a Korean karaoke bar last night, and when someone chose Barbie Girl, this came up as the background video:

How dare the Koreans not hold up to the moral standards set by such a civilized nation as the USA. Shameful

And before you jump on me for being at a karaoke private room with people who want to sing Barbie Girl, you can just suck it.
    Last edited by OGcritic; 26 Jan 2009 at 12:51 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by OGcritic View Post
    Asians are dirty filthy racists.
    Fixed.

3. Quote Originally Posted by OGcritic View Post
    I was at a Korean karaoke bar last night, and when someone chose Barbie Girl, this came up as the background video:

How dare the Koreans not hold up to the moral standards set by such a civilized nation as the USA. Shameful

And before you jump on me for being at a karaoke private room with people want to sing Barbie Girl, you can just suck it.
    I'm Korean and I hate Asians ... AND I am kinda racist. Maybe my German father had something to do with it ... or its my genetic makeup, but I don't care.

also: That vid is awesome.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. That's not racist, just bad makeup.

5. The issue is that they are portraying blacks, but don't have to bodacious booty of a true black woman. It's blasphemy.

man, thats a pretty bad potrail of black people. A black person could sing 5 times better than that.

Their such a musical bunch.

7. Quote Originally Posted by buttcheeks View Post
    potrail
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. You spelled Korian wrong.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    careful the koreans might try and eat those emoticons

ed: not racist it's a documented fact!
    Last edited by cka; 26 Jan 2009 at 08:12 AM.