Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quarantines

1. Awesome video Josh and Type Ryan. Rebecca is pro! I'm not usually too big on girl vocalists but she rocks.

Thanks!

btw... I am totally playing my Hello Kitty guitar during this part of the set.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mman View Post
    edit: lol, at 8:10 is the sound guy talking about something clipping and saying "and also they are loud, they are, they're ridiculously loud"...I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It sounds like it! I sure hope so!
    We are definitely loud and so are my cymbals. I had fun playing that show.

Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Awesome video Josh and Type Ryan. Rebecca is pro! I'm not usually too big on girl vocalists but she rocks.
    Thanks, Pa! Glad you like.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    AAUGH!

Maybe I'll re-record your guitar parts and auto-tune your vocals then. HOW ABOUT THAT SHIT!
    I mean fuck, I tuned to my tuner. What's a normal tuner tuned to? The 6th string? What's that? E? LOOK I'M NOT A MUSICIAN OKAY?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The first part of the set is over ten minutes and there are no break points, so I don't think I can stick it on youtube... which is too bad because it is pretty radical.
    Just set your account to director. You can go as long as you want then as long as you stay under the file size limit.

orly? That's exciting!

Tell me when you're playing again. I need like a month's notice to make it. This is my fav. stuff you've done that isn't part of the Termites.

Oh yeah, and Rebecca is awesome confirmed.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

You should become a fan of the band on Facebook. Then you'll know what is up as soon as I know.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

The Queers are playing Maxwell's on December 5th. Get one of your bands to open for them. DAMN IT.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.