Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 LastLast

Thread: Rebuild of Evangelion

1. I mean, I feel bad for the kid. He's never more than a tool for his father.

2. Honestly, considering how everyone except Kaworu was treating him I was almost rooting for him to do just that. Dude is obviously clueless and no one wanted to tell him shit. There is no reason any of them should be surprised they got fucked over considered how much they flat out refused to help him. Why would he listen to any of them when they won't answer a single question?

But yeah, shit was great. Finally went totally off the rails and just turned into crazy disaster story with insane fights. Some of the plot was a little painfully forced, but having just rewatched 1&2 on Wednesday to prep for this it's clearly a step ahead.

I was totally not expecting them to include End of Evangelion as part of this version. I was sad that Shinji was still a little bitch when it was just him and Asuka at the end, but at least this time he had a really solid reason for being so. I hope part 4 has him grow up a bit and finally bend Asuka over like she's begging for. The teaser at the end only showed that 02/08 hybrid, but I know Shinji is going to have a kick-ass ride in there somewhere.

3. Yeah, Asuka's box.

4. I tried to not make that joke, for all the good it did.

5. Do we have a fucking release date for 3.33 yet? It's getting retarded.

6. For serious. I'm waiting till the whole thing is out to watch and it's torture.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. I don't know how you do it, man. It's been like 7 years.

8. I bought the first when it came out and it's still wrapped. I couldn't bear to wait in need of a fix.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. It's supposed to be 4 total right?
    Boo, Hiss.

10. Yeah, and they just aired 3 in Japan on TV today/yesterday and people think that 4 is either going to be a retelling of 1(Fuck off!) or they're doing 1 again and then 4?

Shit is weird.