Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL 4.1 To-Do List

1. When browsing a thread it no longer shows who else is browsing that one as well, unless I just can't find it.

2. invisible 4 life.

3. Mobile skin is necessary. I've got 20$ on speeding that shit up.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. if your phone supports it, that tapatalk app is alright.

5. The RSS feed for new threads is broken.

Please fix.

EDIT: Now that I've looked at the "to do list" thread (which I would have already seen if the feed wasn't broken ), I see that this issue belonged there. Sorry for giving it its own thread, feel free to merge this in so as to reduce clutter.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 14 Jun 2010 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. how is it broken

7. It's not reporting new threads to Google Reader, and if you click the button for it in your address bar, it just goes to a blank page.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. I'll take a look at it in a minute

edit: it DOES work, but only if you use type=rss in the query string (eg; http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/ext...rss&forumids=3) - for now, just use external.php?type=rss for recent threads in your reader

jesus fucking christ external.php is a mess
    Last edited by cka; 14 Jun 2010 at 11:02 PM.

9. The barebones mobile skin is called "Handheld" and should now be selectable. For most phones, I would recommend just surfing with one of the other skins, maybe with images turned off (in your General Settings on TNL), unless you have a choker or are on a strict data plan. As mentioned numerous times in this thread, Tapatalk is also an option. Just search for "The Next Level" on there.

The arcade is giving me one little glitch or it would have been live a while ago.

10. Hey Nick, did you get to what I asked you in the PM?