Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Area Code 216 is Cleveland Ohio

1. Area Code 216 is Cleveland Ohio

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Try not going on 4chan for one week. Just a week. All the chan you can handle after that. But just go a week and see how you feel.

3. You better not get the bearded professor shot
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Just so we're clear, I lack the balls to shittext a mentally unstable killer.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I stopped going to 4chan. I don't miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Just so we're clear, I lack the balls to shittext a mentally unstable killer.
    Pussy. He's just a coward with a gun.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I stopped going to 4chan. I don't miss it.
    I'm surprised the site has remained up this long. It's a feedback loop, for certain, but it's also an anthropologically facinating look into intersectional autism and otaku culture.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Try not going on 4chan for one week. Just a week. All the chan you can handle after that. But just go a week and see how you feel.
    OK, I'll go a week starting tomorrow. But where else can you start stimulating conversations like this or this?

And be a part of culture like this?

Click for full size

Or witness honesty like this?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5434.PNG 
Views:	576 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	80236  
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Its heyday has been over for awhile but there was some fun moments. rip 4chan
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Its like the huddlehouse of the internet.

As long as people need someone to talk about dumb shit at 3 am when no one else will respond, 4chan will live on.

Also, next to google it is the fastest way to see naked people. So there is that too.