Page 1237 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 122312331235123612371238123912411251 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,370 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. It might've been noted already, but if you bought the Neo-Geo Humble Bundle awhile back, Steam keys for Shock Troopers 2nd Squad and The Last Blade were added. It couldn't have happened too long ago because I didn't see them there last time I checked.

Mark of the Wolves hasn't been added yet, though.

P.S. - Still have spare keys for Killing Floor, Oniken, and Punch Club if anyone wants them.

2. MotW is apparently a bit of a mess, anyway.

3. Do you guys use massive size HDDs for all of your Steam Games, or do you erase and download them as they are needed?

I've pretty filled my 1TB HDD, 256GB SSD and 64GB SSD. I only have 250GB left on my 500GB boot SSD. I had to erase my files for Far Cry 4 and Watch Dogs to make room for the 80GB of space that DOOM required, before I could install it.

I plan on getting a Crucial 750GB SSD in about a week, but I don't know how long that will last. I just hate how slow HDDs are, so I haven't even looked at getting a 2TB one of those.

4. My Steam library is pretty small, but I still use a HDD.
    Still, I wish Steam handled data management differently. I want updates, but I'd prefer not to re-download 20GB of deleted foreign language audio every time one comes out.

5. I usually only keep the games I'm currently playing installed. Games like ARMA 3 (60 gig) I can move from my main SSD to my 1TB HDD quickly just by copying it over then pointing Steam to it.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. Yoshi recommended a program for moving Steam library items between drives, but I can't remember the name of it.

7. Played a little of the new Shantae game (Half-Genie Hero). It's the first one they've made specifically for console/PC and in HD, so that's nice. The production values and art are great. Alas it feels a whole lot more linear. You still get transformations and you can replay old levels and get to new areas, but there's not much in the way of proper open-world exploration like a Wonder Boy/Metroidvania thing.

8. AMD and Intel (shocked) have paired up for a sweet deal that includes the i5-6600k, AMD RX-480 and 2 games for $450.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboB...=Combo.3305313

9. I dont know that I'd be shocked by that, AMD is basically admitting there that the i5 is better than anything they have at that range (or at least thats how Intel can play it).

Besides having only one Graphics card manufacturer would be bad for Intel's business. Helping AMD out on that end helps Intel too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I dont know that I'd be shocked by that, AMD is basically admitting there that the i5 is better than anything they have at that range (or at least thats how Intel can play it).

Besides having only one Graphics card manufacturer would be bad for Intel's business. Helping AMD out on that end helps Intel too.
    AMD's APUs have been in competition with Intel's integrated graphics, so there is competition between AMD and Intel there. Broadwell's improved IG was supposed to be the answer, but the mainstream CPU was released with little fanfare.

It's a win-win for both companies, since both of their products are getting a little sales push for the holiday sales rush.
    Last edited by gamevet; 11 Dec 2016 at 10:30 PM.